Terms & Conditions
Submissions are to be sent to the Award Secretariat no later than Wednesday, 31 May 2023*.
Association of Small & Medium Enterprises
167 Jalan Bukit Merah Tower 4 #03-12 Singapore 150167
If you have any queries, please contact the Award Secretariat at:
Tel: 6513 0355 / 0891
Terms and Conditions:
- It is the Brand’s responsibility to ensure that all information provided are true and accurate. All necessary submissions and payments must be received timely by the Award Secretariat.
- The Award Secretariat will not be responsible for the loss of any Award-related documents, materials or payments.
- The Award’s rules and regulations will indemnify the Award Organising Committee, Award Judging Panel and Award Secretariat against all losses arising from a breach by the Brand and/or participants.
- All submitted entries indicate consent to the Award’s rules and regulations. The Award Organising Committee, Award Judging Panel and Award Secretariat have the right to reject or disqualify the entry, should the entry fail to comply with any of the Award’s rules and regulations.
- SPBA Winners will be accorded the right to use the Award logos and trophies for promotional or publicity purposes, on the condition that no modification is made to the above mentioned. They are to be represented in a dignified, respectful, and proper manner in accordance to the corporate identity guides and are subjected to the approval of the Award Organising Committee.
- For reason of fair play, ‘buying’ votes is strictly prohibited for the SPBA - Most Popular Brand campaign. Promotional messages that mention any or all manner of incentives outside of the lucky draw prizes are considered as ‘buying’ votes. If the aforementioned prizes are to be mentioned by Brand Winners, they are required to publicly acknowledge the campaign organiser. More information on the conditions of the voting procedures would be provided before the campaign. In the interest of fairness, the Award Organising Committee reserves the absolute discretion to reject or disqualify any entry upon notice of such activities.
- The Award Organising Committee reserves the right to use the Brands for promotional or publicity purposes either directly or indirectly, without the prior consent of the Brand.
- The Award Organising Committee reserves the right to remove any inductee from the SPBA - Hall of Fame, if the Committee considers in its sole and absolute discretion that it is necessary or desirable to do so, for the purpose of maintaining the integrity and/or reputation of the Award. The Award Organising Committee’s decision on any such removal is final and each inductee agrees to accept any such decision of the Award Organising Committee as a condition of its induction into the SPBA - Hall of Fame.
- All decisions made by the Award Organising Committee, Award Judging Panel and Award Secretariat in all matters relating to SPBA shall be final and binding.
*Date is subjected to change.