The submission should include the following:
- BizFile Form (Business Profile);
- Completed submission in accordance to the Judging Criteria;
- One complete set of Year 2018 to 2020 Audited Financial Statements*#. If the financial statements
for Year 2019 have not been audited, please submit the most recent management accounts; and
- Soft copy of the Brand logo to be used on publicity materials in two formats:
- JPEG, high resolution, minimum 1200 x 1500 pixels, full colour, at least 300 dpi
- EPS/AI format, full colour
(Please indicate the primary logo to be used if there is more than one variation.)
- Soft copy of the Brand logo to be used in Chinese collaterals, if any; and
- Brochures, Corporate Identity Guide and any other supporting materials.
It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that all information provided in the Brand’s submission and supporting documents are true and accurate. All submitted documents will be kept strictly confidential for SPBA judging purposes only.
The participant shall ensure the timely completion of the Brand’s submission to the Award Secretariat. Participants will be notified via email upon receipt of submission materials.
* For Brands participating in the SPBA - Special Merit, financial statements are not required.
# Brands eligible for audit exemption may submit their management accounts.