To qualify for the Singapore Prestige Brand Award (SPBA) 2020/21, the participating Brand (called the ‘Brand’ henceforth) must satisfy the following criteria:
1) The Brand must be owned by or operated under a local registered private limited company (including partnerships, limited liability partnerships and sole-proprietorships), public-listed companies, not-for-profit organisations, government-linked corporations, or institutions.
2) The Brand must have its origins in Singapore.
3) The Brand must adhere to the criterion of each of the following Award Categories:
The Brand must be established for 3 to 8 years* - More Infomation Click Here
The Brand must be established for more than 5 years*# - More Infomation Click Here
The Brand must be established for more than 25 years* - More Infomation Click Here
For government agencies and not-for-profit organisations that have made and shown significant efforts in branding. Participation in this category is by the Award Organising Committee's invitation only - More Infomation Click Here
* Brands established for 5 to 8 years may choose to participate in either the SPBA - Promising Brands or SPBA - Established Brands.
# Brands established for more than 25 years may choose to participate in either the SPBA - Established Brands or SPBA - Heritage Brands.
4) The Brand must demonstrate that branding activities have contributed significantly to the growth and development of the Brand.
5) The Brand must not be in receivership.
All Brands will have to make their submissions in accordance with the Judging Criteria for the respective Award Categories.
The final eligibility of the Brand will be subjected to the discretion and approval of the SPBA 2020/21 Award Organising Committee.
Members of the SPBA 2020/21 Award Organising Committee must not have any direct or indirect interest in the Brand.