A penalty fee of S$500.00 will be imposed for withdrawal once the participating Brand has been shortlisted for the Final Round of Judging, regardless of attendance at the Judging.
All Winners of the SPBA - Promising Brands, SPBA - Established Brands and SPBA - Heritage Brands will be required to take up the SPBA 2020 Award Package of S$21,888 (inclusive of prevailing GST) once they have been notified of their win. The Award Package is chargeable even if the Brand decides to withdraw from the Award upon notification and announcement of its win.
The Award Package includes:
1. Publicity in SPH’s integrated media platforms with a combined reach of more than 2 million people.
2. A feature of all SPBA 2020/21 Winners on the SPBA website.
3. One certificate to be presented to each Winner at the Award Certificate Ceremony.
4. One trophy to be presented to each Winner at the Award Presentation Ceremony.
5. One table at the Award Presentation Ceremony.
6. A commemorative package will be gifted to each Winner.
7. Special access to ASME and Lianhe Zaobao privileges given to an individual nominated by the company.
8. Concessionary rates to upload SPBA-related news articles published by SPH on their media channels.
All Cheques are to be made payable to “ASME”.